PE Bjørdal continue the growth and we are looking for you who wants to join our journey.
We are looking for a motivated Sales Manager that in a confident manner builds relationsship to new and existing customers. You may as well already have an existing network of shipowners and ship designers and you understand process orientated production of seafood.
The Sales Manager have the responsibility from a lead is generated to the contract is signed. The business is as likely domestic as internationally and you enjoy high pace and travelling.
- To be the consultant for the customer and together with him/her find the right solution either it is a freestanding product or the most advanced process factories.
- Direct B2B sales
- Quick and efficient handling of sales opportunities.
- Good understanding of seafood processing
- Good technical understanding
- Good ability to listen to the customers requests and demands
- Good ability to execute and sign contracts
- Higher technical education within fishing technology
- Practical experience can compensate for missing formal education
- Contract understanding and negotiation skills
- You must be able to communicate well in the English and Norwegian language.
- Experience in Autocad
- Experience in Office software such as Word, Excel, etc.
- Experience in use of CRM systems
Application deadline open
Please raise your questions, application and CV to